If You Have the Oldest AC in Central or Southern FL, You Win a New System
We're Looking for the Oldest Air Conditioner in the Area
Do you have an old central air conditioner in your home? Do you have the OLDEST in Southern or Central Florida? If you do, you could win a brand new, free AC system installed in your home. Kings Electrical & Air Conditioning is holding its first ever contest to find the oldest air conditioner in the area.
If your system meets the following criteria, enter our contest NOW!
- Only owner-occupied, single family homes with central, ducted air conditioning systems are eligible.
- Systems over 21 years old qualify.
- Entrants must be the homeowner and over the age of 18 and be legal Florida residents.
- Eligible homes must be within Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, Orange or Seminole Counties of Florida.
- Entries must be submitted by email.
- The oldest air conditioner must still be in working order providing cooling to the home.
- Split system air conditioners apply. This includes systems added to furnaces.
- Other types of hvac equipment in attics and crawl spaces are not included.
- Duct systems must be in good condition and sized properly.
- The duct system, evaporator and drain pan all must be free of mold and debris.
- To qualify, Kings Electrical and Air Conditioning technicians must be allowed to access the home's air conditioner and coil to examine and evaluate the system, its components, the model and serial number and associated dates.
Enter to Win Below:
The Fine Print:
- This is not a game of chance. The winner will be the oldest Air Conditioner submitted to Kings Electrical & Air Conditioning via email using impartial information such as model, serial number, available installation and sales paperwork and the best judgement of the Kings Electrical & Air Conditioning team.
- In the event of a tie, the earliest contest entry shall be declared the winner. Winner decisions are final.
- The prize will be one (1) new air conditioner or heat pump, matching coil not exceeding 5 tons and complete installation.
- The winning entry is responsible for permits, taxes, any necessary duct modifications, hazardous material removal and disposal, home structure modifications and modifications due to building code compliance requirements.
- The winning individual agrees to allow Kings Electrical & Air Conditioning to use his or her images, likeness and name in all King's Electrical & Air Conditioning's promotional material.
- Entrants will not hold King's Electrical & Air Conditioning, it's owners, employees or partners responsible for injuries, damages or property damage as a result of or relating to the Oldest Air Conditioner contest.
- The Oldest Working Air Conditioner prize is not transferable; it may not be redeemed for cash.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email. The winner must reply to Kings Electrical & Air Conditioning within ten (100 days of notification, either by email or telephone. Failure to respond will result in price forfeiture and an alternative winner being selected.
- No entry fee or purchase is necessary to enter.
- Kings Electrical & Air Conditioning owners, employees or their family are eligible.